The Federal Bar Association, Criminal Law Committee, Philadelphia Chapter, is dedicated to addressing issues concerning criminal defense in the federal courts, particularly in the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and surrounding Districts.
September 29, 2016 12:00 PM
Location: Post & Schell, Four Penn Center 1600 John F. Kennedy Blvd., Philadelphia, PA. Panel: Amy Baron-Evans, Nina C. Spizer, and Ronald H. Levine Moderator:Riley H. Ross III.
- State Investigating Grand Jury Practice – Essentials For Federal Practitioners
June 20, 2016
Monday, June 20, 2016, 12:00 noon, Dilworth Paxson, 1500 Market Street (East Tower), Suite 3500E, Philadelphia, PA.
- The Clifford Scott Green Bill of Rights Award
May 19, 2016
Save the date! The Clifford Scott Green Bill of Rights award to be given to Peter Goldberger—Thursday evening, May 19, 2016.
- FBA CLC Annual Meeting featuring Crack 99 Author Dave Hall
December 21, 2015
Crack 99 author Dave Hall (W.W. Norton & Co. 2015) will present on how to defend against cyber-crimes prosecutions.
Become a Member/Pay Annual Dues
Join the FBA, Criminal Law Committee, Philadelphia Chapter
- Open to Defense Attorneys, Federal Prosecutors, and members of the Judiciary
- Frequent CLE Luncheon Seminars on Newest Legal Developments
- Discounted CLE for Members
- Join us for our Clifford Scott Green Bill of Rights Dinner
- Annual Dues of Just $25