The Federal Criminal Law Committee for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania is dedicated to addressing issues concerning criminal defense in the federal courts, particularly in the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and surrounding Districts.
- First 2017 General Meeting with Regional BOP Counsel Michael Tafelski and FDC Counsel Marisa Nash
March 17, 2017
The Federal Criminal Law Committee's first 2017 General Meeting: Friday, March 17, 2017, 12:00-1:30 p.m., Post & Schell, P.C., Four Penn Center, 13th Floor, 1600 J.F.K Blvd., Philadelphia, PA.
- The remarkable Not Guilty verdicts returned this summer for three Pharma executives
December 7, 2016
Three nationally recognized White Collar specialists will regale us at our December annual meeting on the tactics they deployed in their successful defense of three pharmaceutical executives in two trials in Boston this summer.
- Federal Sentencing - Strategies and Tips to Enhance Your Sentencing Advocacy
September 29, 2016
Location: Post & Schell, Four Penn Center 1600 John F. Kennedy Blvd., Philadelphia, PA. Panel: Amy Baron-Evans, Nina C. Spizer, and Ronald H. Levine Moderator:Riley H. Ross III.
Become a Member/Pay Annual Dues
Join the Federal Criminal Law Committee for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Open to Defense Attorneys, Federal Prosecutors, and members of the Judiciary
- Frequent CLE Luncheon Seminars on Newest Legal Developments
- Discounted CLE for Members
- Join us for our Clifford Scott Green Bill of Rights Dinner
- Annual Dues of Just $25